Eating Popcorn With A Spoon

02 October 2005

Vanilla Sky

I believe the movie is Conspiracy Theory where it is pointed out that all the crazies read Catcher In the Rye. In my youth I was always compared to Holden Caulfield. Never read the book until my mid 20's. Didn't see a direct connection. While we both have quirky personalities, I always tried to be a social person, while Holden is much more anti-social.
But that's neither here nor there. The movie Vanilla Sky is my Catcher in the Rye. Don't kinow how many times I've seen the movie, but suffice it to say, I've seen it many times. When I want to watch a movie, but I'm not sure what to see, I get Vanilla Sky. Then, sometimes I'm just in the mood to see the movie. I've never bought Vanilla Sky, as I think that takes something away from the experience. I like the cumpulsive urge to rent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home